On-Site: 6 Days. 5 Nights. Unlimited Adventure.
We can’t wait to see you!
Our full overnight camp will be in full operation starting June 14, and we couldn’t be more excited!
You can trust that when you’re here, you’re safe.
The leadership of our staff and nursing team at Damascus maintain regular communication with third-party safety advisors and local public health and safety authorities to create a safe space regardless of circumstances. In light of Covid-19, know that our efforts have increased to include what we believe to be a thorough communicable disease plan.
How we keep you safe on site:
In accordance with state guidelines, modifications to standard operation in light of the Covid pandemic include, but are not limited to:
– implementation of staff and participant health pre-screening and daily screening protocol
– all camp activities (small group, large group sessions, lake-time, activities, Mass, meals, bunks) will take place in a restricted group of 10 (1 counselor, 9 campers) to limit diversity of interactions throughout the week
– arrangement of spaces to allow for appropriate distancing
– enhanced cleaning standards for shared equipment and food service
– sleeping quarters physically separated to small group of 10 to limit interaction
– use of face-masks will be requested from all campers, counselors and staff except when restricted due to health or particular activity requirements
– reduced total site capacity
– revisions to illness policy in-session
– site-wide access to additional hand washing locations
– programmatic focus on personal hygiene, nutrition, hydration, and sleep
In all of our operations, we’ll be in accordance with the regulations set forth in the Ohio Day and Resident Camp Health Order of June 2, 2020. The full text can be found here.
The best of what we have to offer
There is simply no substitute for the incarnational reality of personal relationship. This is what camp does best. And in light of the present atmosphere of social isolation, it’s what our kids need most. This is why we’re willing to work hard to ensure a secure environment where your children can grow in confidence, encounter God’s love, and enjoy the adventure.
Click on the adjacent tabs in this section for FAQ as well as information about our At-Home offering.